What is Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising? It is one of the easiest ways to target customers directly online. However, it is also highly-competitive where only the savviest of advertisers thrive, which is why it pays to invest in a digital marketing agency that builds and manages pay per click services.
Fox Digital Process for Campaign Creation:
While anyone can create a PPC campaign, to create one that will deliver results requires a great deal of research and analysis. At Fox Digital we build your campaign that will drive quality customers to you.
- Sitting down with you to set realistic campaign goals based on your needs and budget
- We use pay per click optimization for your list of target keywords and bids for best results
- Landing page creation and writing for engaging ads
Fox Digital Process for On-Going PPC Campaign Optimization:
To make your campaigns successful we don’t use the “set it and forget it” philosophy. We continually optimize your campaigns so they grow and deliver quality customers at a great ROI.
- Monitoring of ad effectiveness and A/B testing of multiple ads
- User trend reaction to ensure continued success
- Monitoring of keyword performance ensures that your budget is used wisely.
Paid Advertising Service Fox Digital Offers:
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Twitters Ads
- YouTube Advertising
- Digital continuity with all company owned pages
Frequent Asked Questions About SEM / PPC
Fox Digital does not offer guarantees. If we could offer guaranteed results on any kind of advertising, we could be sitting back relaxing by the beach.
PPC is where you pay the host (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn) to list your advertisement on their website on search or product pages that are relevant to your ad. The process starts when someone clicks on your ad, you are then charged the Cost Per Click (CPC) amount until your pre-determined budget runs out.
Like any form of digital marketing results are not instantaneous. Typically, with a paid ad campaign you can expect to results in the first 3 months.
Our fees are on a monthly retainer; this is usually a percentage of your advertising spend or a small management fee.